Having a Coca-Cola nowadays is more than tasting the feeling of what we are used to. Coca-Cola South Africa has recently launched two new variants to the family. Gone are the days when it was just Vanilla Coke; this brand now has an energy drink and surprisingly another variant that packs on more caffeine. We attended the Coca-Cola Plus Coffee launch to unpack some of the questions that everyone might have about this beverage. We caught up with the whose who of the creative industry to find out what they rate it
Here are some facts about the Coca-Cola Plus Coffee:
Coca-Cola PLUS Coffee is a first for the South African market – the first coffee infused sparkling soft drink.
• The Coca-Cola Company has expanded the South Africa consumer choice with the launch of Coca-Cola PLUS Coffee.
• Coca-Cola PLUS Coffee is a refreshing sparkling fusion of Coca-Cola and real coffee from Brazil.
• Coca-Cola PLUS Coffee offers mild sweetness and a rich coffee aroma, with the subtle caramel notes that make it an ideal afternoon treat.
• Coca-Cola PLUS Coffee combines the best of the Coca-Cola and the coffee worlds with indulgence, sociability and extra-uplift.
• The authentic and bold flavours were specifically chosen as coffee continues to be a growing trend within South Africa.
• Coca-Cola PLUS Coffee retails for R10 at leading supermarkets countrywide.
We clearly like it, so go ahead and try it
Show Comments (0)