Newtown Junction has taken preventative measures into their own hands with the aim in reducing the risk of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) disease from spreading. The safety and of their customers and staff is of utmost importance during these times.
In light of this pandemic, with face masks and hand sanitizers being sold out and or the prices being inflated… no need to fret, Newtown Junction x House of Hohwa has you sorted and looking chic whilst practising aggressive hygiene.
The mask comes in striking designs and is made with first-class quality textile. It is made with a double layer of fabric which in return makes the mask stronger to wear and tear. And since the masks are made of fabric, it means they are reusable wash after wash.
Your Mask, Your Fashion Statement, Your Safety…
In addition to Newtown Junction supporting one of many small businesses (House Of Hohwa) through this brand awareness and safety measures social campaign, listed below are some of the measures that have been put in place.
● All stores that have sanitising wipes and products will have this available to customers on entry or exit of our stores.
● All trolleys, baskets and frequently touched surfaces will be frequently cleaned throughout trading periods supported by a thorough wash down post trading hours..
● Staff will be asked to periodically wash their hands which will be over-and-above the personal measure they may have which may include the use of their own personal sanitising products.
● All credit card machines, lift points and parking ticket booms and stations will be wiped as often as possible.
● Newtown Junction asks that all of our customers please assist in up-keeping their own personal preventative measures during this period. By everyone doing their part we have a great chance of slowing down and possibly preventing the spread of COVID-19.
We encourage you to contact our customer care centre on: 011-492-0105 should you have any questions or comments
To order your mask contact House Of Hohwa on the following details:
078 886 9037
Show Comments (0)